on InMatri.com, you explicitly understand and
1. Eligibility: You must be of legal marriageable
age or over as per the laws of India, to register
as a member of InMatri.com or use this Site. Membership
in the Service is void where prohibited. By using
this Site, you represent and warrant that you
have the right, authority, and capacity to enter
into this Agreement and to abide by all of the
terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. The member agrees
to post his / her profile on InMatri.com
Use by Members. The InMatri.com Site is for the
personal use of individual members only, and may
not be used in connection with any commercial
interest. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses
may not become Members of InMatri.com and should
not use the InMatri.com Service or Site for any
purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the
Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking
to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate
legal action will be taken, including without
limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
4. The information
of any member who has a profile on InMatri.com
is given by the member himself/herself. InMatri.com
does not guarantee the correctness of the information
5. While InMatri.com
will take every precaution to restrict access
to the confidential information of our members
no claim is made as to the impenetrability of
our system under exceptional circumstances.
6. No member shall
post on InMatri.com any defamatory, inaccurate,
abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually
oriented, threatening, racially offensive or illegal
material or any material that infringes or violates
the rights of any other party.
7. Location criteria will be only permitted to city search & not for any specific locations & suburbs.
8. No duplicate couriers will be sent. In case you require any couriers to be resend will be charged extra.
reserves the right to refuse or discontinue any
profile at any time without prior notice and without
assigning any reason.
10. The exchange
of matrimonial profiles through InMatri.com should
not be in anyway construed as an offer or recommendation
11. InMatri.com shall
not be responsible for any loss or damage caused
to any member arising out of any relationship
established subsequent to the use of InMatri.com.
12. Service once activated cannot be transferred to any other individual.
shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising
out of loss of password or due to others gaining
access to the profile of any InMatri.com member.
disclaims all liabilities regardless of the form
of action for the acts or omissions of other members
or users of InMatri.com.
shall not be liable for any loss or damage of
any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary
or permanent discontinuation of its services.
16. Members agree
to receive communication from InMatri.com at periodic
intervals about various matters.
17. Members of InMatri.com
agree to use the services of InMatri.com as permitted
by the applicable laws.InMatri.com shall not be
responsible for the use of any services that is
prohibited by the applicable laws.
is entitled to forward your contact numbers to
Prospects. The same shall be intimated to you
via email or sms or personally or telephone or
19. Membership rates
are liable to change as per our discretion.
20. No Refunds would be entitled
under any circumstances if you choose to terminate the membership with InMatri.com.
21. The terms and
conditions mentioned above are subject to change
without prior notice.
22. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an Independent Arbitrator who will be appointed by InMatch.com Internet Ventures Pvt Ltd. and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above Arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The Arbitration shall be held in Mumbai. The Bombay High Court alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.